Friday, July 27, 2012

Short?? and Sweet

First and foremost, thank you to all the little ladies out there for all of your sweet comments and nominations. I feel so lucky that so many of you have stopped by to say a little something and to nominate me and my blog!

With that said, I am on to a little fun for the next couple of days. The hubs and I are taking Conner to the beach for a little family camp trip for the next two days. I will be MIA but as soon as I get back I promise to take care of business, send my thank yous and do a few nominations of my own.

Is it completely and utterly sad that I look forward to long car rides because my toddler is strapped into his seat, the husband is busy driving and that leaves me and my laptop to do some much needed work. Ahhh it is bliss! Gosh, I am strange!

Made a wonderful purchase today and I cannnnnot wait to get it up in my room. I think it will brighten things up from the traditional plain cursive letter banner.


What sent me searching for her blog was the VOICE bulletin board headers that I have been seeing. I was expecting to purchase them from her but found that they are available on her blog for FREE, yes FREE! They are just perfect and are going to fit my beanie baby strategy posters perfectly.







Hop over to Ladybug's Teacher Files to grab yours!


Wish me luck on this road trip! My list of items to accomplish is quite extensive! (Do you now see why I added those extra ?? after short because I know I can't write a post that's really short)

1 comment:

  1. Hi, I am one of your newest followers and I have nominated you for an award. You can check it out at Fun and Learning in First.

    ReplyDelete