Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Chickie over here with her head cut off...

Well I am certainly running around like one!! Even though school is still a few weeks away I am feeling the pressure of crunch time!!! How about you?

I have got about a bazillion projects going at once.

I have one bummer to share with you guys :(. I don't know if you remember but a few weeks ago I mentioned that I had found a killer deal on a Cameo. Well the $80 was wayyyy too good to be true. I got it today, in the box, looking brand spanking new. I got all of the software downloaded and everything set. Then I went to turn it on and it was a no go. I was super super disappointed. On another note, I have already started in on the hubs that I mustttttt have one!!!

Even without my Cameo I have been busy creating. Here is my newest item on TPT. Simple and easy but eases the annoying "What do I do now?" I have created all of the choices that fit my classroom with the cutesy graphics too. If you purchase this product please feel free to send me any and all customizations so that it fits your classroom best!

Also, look back tomorrow. I will be giving away this item and my back to school pack to one lucky winner! I love me a giveaway!!





2 comments:

  1. Hi Hope,
    I’m your newest follower! I am a Newbie Blogger, so I appreciate all of the sharing of advice and ideas. I'm an Oregon blogger/teacher, too. I’m having my big 100 follower giveaway! I’d love it if you wanted to come on over for a visit sometime. Thanks!
    Corinna :)
    Teaching Fabulous Firsties!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay!! Another Oregon blogger!! I love it!

    ReplyDelete