Sunday, August 5, 2012

Classroom Job Chart and Rules... So Cutesy Pie I could Die

Sorry I have been absent for a while now but I think this post will make up for it!

And the title of this post was inspired by Conner's Favorite Movie of the week Despicable Me



First, I created a couple of charts for my classroom.  My thinking behind it all was that I did not want either to take up a ton of space. My classroom rules posters were easy peasy... lemon squeezy. I just had to print, laminate and hot glue them on. Here is a picture of how it turned out! You can get your posters at my store for $1.50. Just click on the picture below!
And a coupla' close ups
My second project was my classroom job chart. I thought about this one for a while. I feel like the classroom jobs always take up such a large space and really don't need to. 
I love my job chart for this year. It contains 17 different jobs that are enough for 23 students. I have my students keep the same job for an entire month so that they are consistent and remember that their job is important and needs to be done. 
You can get your job chart at my TPT store for just $3.00. It comes with all of the jobs, 4 different job heading so you can pick which you like best, directions for assembly and descriptions of each job. I hope you like!
Click the picture to get yours!
This chart is perfect for those spots on the wall that you just don't know what to do with because nothing will fit there!

1 comment: