Friday, October 25, 2013

New blog reveal + Freebie Fall Friday!!

Alicia over at Dreamlike Magic is wonderfully talented! 
I could not be happier with my new setup! Wow, wow wow!! 

I have a hard time visualizing. I have to play around with things, tweak again and again until I get it right. It was hard for me to be sure what I wanted without being the one to play around with it. It took a couple of tries to get it just right. I was worried I was just bugging the crap out of her. She stuck by me though and knew just what I wanted even when I didn't.  When she sent me the proof of this heading I knew it was me- all the way! A huge thank you to her :) 

You can use the code Teachingwithhope and get 20% off of your order of $30+ until Halloween. 
Just click here to head over!

I cannot believe we have hit the last Friday of October.... say what!?!? This is cray! 
I've got 5 weeks left at home with my little ones. 
Though I am starting to go a little stir crazy, I am going to miss it. 
Our lazy mornings, walks to the park, play dates with friends and mega snuggles-- 
God is good and I am so grateful for this time. 

Beginning next week, I am going to spend the day in my classroom every Tuesday. 
For one thing, I have a to-do list about 5 miles long. 
I also need to start getting to know the little darlings I am going to spend the year with. 
I hear they have quite the sense of humor and are all sorts of sweet!

We're going to start with some rounding games so I will let you know what kind of fun I come up with. 

Onto your freebie: 

When we begin teaching multiplication we start with skip counting and recognizing patterns. 
Kids use this skip count book to color by 2's, 3's, 4's and so on and record what they notice. Of course, identifying patterns in numbers comes in handy for more than just teaching multiplication though. 

Click either picture to get yours!




Continue on with the hop over at:





2 comments: