Sunday, November 8, 2015

For no good reason...

I am blogging for no good reason, no good reason other than.... 

-that I am teaching a 2nd and 3rd grade blend and am always feeling too crazy to gather my thoughts into a coherent written post. 

-that it's Sunday night and the Dallas Cowboys and Trail Blazers are both playing at the exact same time. Thank goodness one of them is winning because I can only handle so much pouty whiney husband. 

-While he pouts I work. I made a few new math centers to begin this week. 

My 2nd graders are working on adding and subtracting 10 from any number. Meanwhile, 3rd graders are working on using the distributive property to solve double digit multiplication. 

CAN YOU PEOPLE SEE WHY I FEEL CRAZY EVERY DAY!?!?! 

I digress... 

Click the pictures to download each and thanks for stopping by 
to read my less than thought provoking post. 
Have a wonderful week, friends!






No comments:

Post a Comment