Saturday, August 2, 2014

What's in your cart?

When you're out shopping do you ever see someone else holding some super cute must have? 
Do you follow them around hoping they will put it down? Perhaps you've even considered tackling them for it?!? Okay I've never tackled anyone, but I have been the crazy cart stalking lady who asks you where you found such and such. 

That's why I am crazy about this linky party hosted by Specch Room News. I want to see what you have in your TpT cart! What are your must haves? What have you been wish-listing for the big sale? 

I have been doing some major product updates in my store that you must check out. 
I just spray painted the frames for these little beauties!
My favorite part about them is that they are editable. 


And here is a peek at my cart... 

"Honey, I neeeeeed all of these things!" At least that's what I tell my husband.

I love the pictures that go with each of these posters! 
They are perfect strategy posters/anchor charts to keep up all year long. 



These are just what I need to save time and get students started on tracking their own growth and understanding. 

And I need each of these for Book Clubs!

And the list goes on... 






Before you leave and check out all of the other carts make sure to enter this enormous giveaway
You can win one of 7 incredible prize packs like this one. Click HERE!



Happy Shopping!

2 comments:

  1. I love your class rules posters! Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Marla! I love how they turned out.

      Delete