Saturday, January 10, 2015

Weiner of the War: A Math Center FREEBIE!

My regrouping centers were in major need of a makeover. This was one of my very first TpT products and is also one of my best sellers. I have to admit that lately every time I sold one of these I cringed thinking how badly it needed an update. I also added two new centers that I love! 


I still have a handful of kids that need repetitive practice with regrouping and I can't wait to share this new center with them on Monday. Really, it's simple- but I know they will love it as much as I do. 

You can grab this little sneak peek FREE by clicking the pictures below. It might cause a case of the giggles so included a direction sheet without the silly name, just in case! 
Check out the complete pack HERE





No comments:

Post a Comment